As a Realtor, I’m held to high standards. Offering great service is essential. It is my duty to represent my clients best interest no matter what. Honesty, and integrity is the basis of my business. Most people aren’t aware of the services a real estate broker offers.
These Are The Services I Offer
- Pricing Consultation (free of charge until closing)- I will pull all the information I can on your home. Tax info, the deed, past sales, restrictions, HOA information, and anything else I can get my hands on. Also, I will provide sales data for the most recent home sales in your area. This will allow us to analyze the data, assess your house, measure the house for actual square footage, and develop a fair listing price.
- Develop an Action Plan– Then I work with my clients to develop a “plan of action. This is based on their best interests. I will give advice on the pro’s and cons of each strategy and give insight about the possible outcomes.
Get It Listed
- Get Your House Ready To Sell– I will give my advice on improvements to make to get the most for your money when you go to sell. A lot of homeowners are completely unaware of the easy fixes and updates that quickly add value.
- Hire A Professional Photographer- I pay for my clients professional pictures. These are services that I choose to offer. If your Realtor is taking marketing pictures himself, you should probably fire him immediately. It is a SELLERS MARKET! Your home needs to look amazing in the pictures. I cannot stress enough how important professional pictures are.
- Assist In Contract Negotiations- The first offer ISN’T ALWAYS the best offer. Multiple offer situations can be tricky. I will assist in all negotiations.
- Go Over Every Single Piece of Paperwork- The paperwork is critical. You need to know what your signing before you sign it. I will go over everything with you. The client needs to be informed ahead of time what to expect.
- Educate On What Comes Next- After the house sells fast. It’s now my job to finalize paperwork, manage appraisal’s, and home inspections. Make sure closing is scheduled and everything is in place to close that day.
- Closing!- I attend ALL closings with my clients. I am there by your side until the end. Once documents are signed and the deed is recorded. My last duty is to hand over the keys and congratulate another happy customer. Great services are key to setting yourself apart from other realtors.